- AMS Billing®
- AMS Payments
- AMS Prospect
- AMS Residential Portal
By making us your billing partner in the multi-family residential and commercial convergent billing process, you will engage in an unmatched customer experience, exceeding all of your convergent billing needs with features that give you more options and control than ever before.
AMS Billing rests on the foundations of seven pillars, each providing fundamental support for the platform: Convergent Billing, Smart Sub-metering, Dvara, Invoice Processing including Vacant Cost Recovery, Online and Mail Payments, as well as Regulatory Compliance. Each pillar reflects the trending and current needs of our clients, as well as provides the choices, service, and tools to form a package that compliments their core requirements.
AMS Billing was both designed and developed with the focus of convergent or utility billing as a revenue stream for our clients—not an added expense. With the creation of AMS Billing, we present our users with a complete and forward-looking approach to billing.
- One monthly bill with all charges and fees included.
- Fully integrated with your property management system.
- Full page, postcard, and electronic billing options.
- Existing systems or new installations supported nationally.
- All reads are entered, stored, and validated for accuracy.
- Extensive reporting available for usage trends and conservation.
- Your accounts payable are sent directly to our offices.
- Each invoice is scanned, verified, and scheduled for payment.
- Funds are transferred directly from your account to your vendor.
- Vacant cost recovery is possible with this service.
- 30,000+ cash payment centers nationally, with more on the way.
- Telephone, online, or mail – by credit card, check, or money order.
- Cash or credit funds deposited into your bank account in 2-3 days.
- Federal, state, and local regulations regarding billing and payments.
- Billing fees and methods are audited for initial compliance.
- Each property is reviewed annually for any regulatory changes.
- Compare key performance indicators across your entire portfolio.
- Easy to read charts and graphs allow you to visualize performance.
- Export all of your data for use with any external tool of your choice.
Dvara™ is a cloud based, fully responsive system that sanctions the features of the AMS platform to function in orchestrated harmony; it is essentially the heart of AMS and thus a gateway to the command and control center.
- Dvara™ offers full bi-directional interface development with the capacity to deliver custom integration with property management and accounting systems.
- As a core integration system, Dvara™ is able to achieve complete integration with AMSI, Infor, Resman, as well as any MITS compliant property management software.
- If an integrated solution is not available for your property management system, Dvara™ can also import from and export to any system that supports import/export features.
- It works as the administrative tool that managers at property and corporate level utilize to maintain resident data; with features that include a full suite of reports and analytical tools.
- Dvara™ enables resident access for all of their billing needs, including account history, current activity, and online payments
- It is available when and where you need it, whether at your desk, on a tablet, or from your smartphone.
- This system also provides managers and residents full access to all aspects of the Unity™ platform.
Whatever device preference: desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, Dvara™ equips our users with command over their operations and the ability to execute core functions. Through Dvara™, all convergent billing activities are just a click away.
IPEssential™ is the invoice processing pillar of the AMS platform and represents the process by which AMS can pay, validate, track, analyze, and monitor our client’s recurring accounts payable invoices. AMS collects and validates expenses and usage data, then exports to or synchronizes with our users existing accounting software. Additionally, once authorization is received, the option to have funds automatically transferred to pay invoices is available. Each month, online reports detail expenses by category and vendor, with easy comparisons to prior months and other locations within our client’s portfolio— reflecting an efficient and accurate invoice processing system.
IPEssential™ injects a high level of quality assurance into the invoice processing operation, presenting our users with: reduction in late fees, elimination of duplicate payments and incorrect invoices. This forward approach to IP galvanizes AMS to take guardianship of our client’s accounts, flagging any issues that arise, identifying discrepancies, and only making payments with direct approval.
IPEssential™ enhances predictability of cash flow through the ability to budget and forecast accurately.
This service is customizable based on the accounting procedures, payment directives, and desired data capture of each client.
AMS will retrieve, scan, date, code, and pay recurring invoices- in accordance with our clients approved payment method.
Vacant Cost Recovery
The IPEssential ™ service also makes vacant cost recovery (VCR) possible, ensuring that our clients are not paying for utility services that are the responsibility of their residents or tenants. Our team will conduct a true vacant invoice review to decipher and appropriately allocate costs. By utilizing this feature of AMS Billing our clients have saved and seen their cashflow increase.